Thursday, October 25, 2012

New House!

Albany Oregon Amtrak station

Here is the home I have spoken of before that a partner and I bought at a sheriff's sale in August. (Has it been that long??) This home is located in Albany Oregon, just minutes north east of Corvallis. Pictures will hopefully be coming soon, especially some before and after pictures. The highlights of our renovation include a kitchen remodel, painting everything, putting all new flooring throughout the house, replacing a basement wall with an all new one, finishing the "3 seasons porch/mudroom", and generally just fixing all the stuff that happens when a house is not properly maintained. It should be very nice and will hopefully be on the market the first part of March. I look forward to posting the before and after pics! Please feel free to share any projects you are currently working on.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice blog! You have an informative content. And very nice houses. I hope you can post more images of your new houses. Thank you for sharing this one.

    Learn more about New Homes For Sale Southeast Florida Subscribe Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post -Thanks for sharing this article with me and your reader. I have add your site to my bookmark for search any more article that I am search then I come for your site first for search. sell my house fast austin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you show me more pictures on this property? Because this is really interesting and I think this is worth investing.

    Thanks,
    Invest In Real Estate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Investment property in seven hills

    ReplyDelete